Start Trading Crypto
Here you will find basic instructions for purchasing and trading cryptocurrencies.
4. Open an Exchange Account
Open an account at one of the exchanges listed on our Crypto Links Page.
From these exchanges you can trade various currency pairs and obtain currencies that may not be listed in mainstream venues such as Coinbase. Most of these exchanges also provide tools necessary for day trading and swing trading.
- Always store your cryptocurrencies off-exchange in cold-wallet storage.
- Do not store passwords or security phrases in digital format. Keep all sensitive data in written form, with multiple backups, secure in a safe location.
- Keep multiple backups of all digital wallet files.
- Research the market and coin that you want to invest in, prior to taking action. Investing in cryptocurrencies is very high-risk.
- Remain informed and up-to-date on the currencies you have invested in. Critical changes to infrastructure may require software updates on your end.
- Remember: your funds are in your hands and are your responsibility. If you lose them through negligence or fail to make back-ups of your keys and passwords, your funds may be unrecoverable.
It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.